6 Celebrity Diets That Actually Work

Apart from being famous for their talents a lot of the celebrities are known for their slim, toned figure. Even though it is a given that they work with personal trainers, nutritionists and cooks, there are some quite reasonable and healthy tips that we can learn from them. Hopefully, by following these tricks we will all manage to have that rocking celebrity body.

Atkins diet

The Atkins diet is one of the most widely recommended diets for weight loss and guess who has managed to lose her postpartum weight by sticking to it? The one and only, Kim Kardashian. This diet is unusual in the sense that you shouldn’t track calories while on it, you should just keep your carb intake to a bare minimum and eat a lot of fats and protein. Of course, it would be helpful to know what are the most healthy fats to eat while on Atkins. You should focus on unsaturated fats found in oily fish, avocados and nuts if you ever decide to follow this diet. However, keep in mind that Kim didn’t lose weight only by following this diet, she had a fitness instructor that was guiding her in every step of her weightloss journey.

Paleo diet

Followed by Uma Thurman, Jessica Biel and Megan Fox, Paleo diet is one of the most popular diets in Hollywood. Featuring only foods that were available to our ancestors, it’s based on fruits, fish, meat and nuts. All of the processed foods are cut out following the logic that these foods cause inflammation and in turn weight gain. After all, have you ever seen a cave painting of an obese human?

Alkaline diet

One of the most fashionable Brits, Victoria Bekham swears by this diet. If you set on to incorporate this diet into your lifestyle, you should be ready to eat 80% alkaline and 20% acidic food. Alkaline foods are fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes, whereas acidic foods include dairy, wheat, coffee and sugar. The fans of this diet claim that it can even slow down the effects of ageing, boost your memory and energy levels and even prevent cancer and coronary disease. 

Vegan diet

Celebrities ranging from the accomplished athletes such as Venus Williams to the stars of the entertainment industry follow a strictly plant based diet. Most of the dieters wouldn’t even call it a diet, but a lifestyle. By cutting out animal products such as meat, dairy and eggs, these celebs are not only trying to better their bodies but the environment as well. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes and beans serve as a base of this diet, however, if you set your sights on following this diet don’t forget to consume enough protein.

Intermittent fasting

Some celebrities owe their figure to intermittent fasting, including Ben Affleck, Terry Crews and Kourtney Kardashian. The idea of this particular type of diet is to eat only in a certain time frame during the day. It is believed that not eating for several hours a day will cause insulin levels in your body to decrease which would kickstart fat burning. If you decide to follow this diet, please be attentive to consume enough calories during the day and that when you eat your meals consist of nutrient dense food.


This balanced way of eating is followed by celebs like Miranda Kerr and Kelly Rowland. 80/20 diet involves eating healthy, nutrient packed food for 80% of the time while allowing yourself to eat whatever it is you crave for the remaining 20% of your diet. The main premise is to stay mindful of the food you eat. By cutting yourself some slack for a short amount of time you should stay both satisfied and full, but also healthy and fit.

1 comment

Leave a Reply